Monday, September 27, 2010

Lets get lifted!

Can I just say, that with all the stuff that's flooding the internet now about natural hair care for black women, it's all virtually the same information being shuffled around millions of times on several different websites...ugh! Enough Already!  I'm interested in something new.  In fact, Craving it!!  Something that's gonna push our thinking about this natural hair care movement and move us to a new level of what we want for ourselves and each other as women of color.  There's more to this than just product sharing I know....isn't there?  I mean, I've seen the same 7 or 8 products on hundreds of different websites and youtube videos, and I won't mention them here because I know you already know which ones they are.  

Anyways, ALL RIGHT ALREADY! ...

What else is in this for us?  Can we see more (v)blogs on strength, renewal, introspection?  Less product pushing (since most of us aren't being paid for it anyways), and more self-appraisal as a result of this process of going natural.  Dig in deeper natural hair community! Please!

(sigh!)  ..enough for now.

Signed,

P.S.

No comments: