Thursday, September 23, 2010

Houston we've got lift off

Hey all.

So I'm finally going public. That's right, I've been compiling a few entries on this blog for quite sometime, but it just hasn't been the right time to reveal it for everyone to see until now.  Since the last post,  I've moved across the country to Houston, Texas, and am all settled into a new job, still an educator though :) .
I'm happy, settled and readjusted....yay!!  Soon, very soonm I'm hoping to get back to work on my art and regularly updating my supanatural.webs.com again.  I have plenty of new natural hair pics to put up.  I'm also still relatively new to blogger, so it'll take some time before I learn how to sync everything up, but I'm working on it!
Thanks to all of my subscribers who've hung in there during this transition.  I hope to be back and better than ever, with even more insight into living this life. God knows I've just learned so much these past 6 months.  I can't even believe 6 months have already come and gone so quickly.  Life is moving so fast.  Anyways, in all that you go, keep looking for the silver lining.  Life's much to short not to :)

Signed,

Patrinia S.

No comments: