Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gotta get movin again

...Man, I really need to get started with my art work and videos again....

WELCOME to all of my Facebook fans and Youtube subscribers who've found me here...Welcome :)  Come on in!


I'm still a little under the weather from my last post, so I haven't quite gathered the motivation to paint, sew or produce vids like I need to.  God willing, I'll be up and running again this weekend...I miss it!!  I did do an impromptu painting recently for my apartment though. I'll post a picture.  Mainly, I just slopped some paint on a giant canvas over a series of days, just to see what I could produce, based on pure boundless inspiration. I kinda like!!  It sits nicely in my dinning room for now.


I'll be posting a hairstory video this weekend, that includes pictures from my latest hair check!
I think you'll be impressed!  I was!
Stay tuned for that!

Nappy Friday!


Signed,

P.S.

No comments: